Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Using our Faculties Show-High Road Gallery

Door Number Two



Morgan County Spring

The above paintings are a small portion of a show being presented at the High Road Gallery in Worthington, Ohio. A very broad variety of art can be seen at this show. The website for the gallery is: http://www.highroadgallery.com/

Regarding my work, I am my own worst critic. I would like to change a few things in each painting, but what is done is done. Both paintings are based upon photos that I were taken by the artist over the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A retired techie working with watercolor. Please do not use my images without my permission. If a painting strikes your fancy and you would like to make a purchase, please email me at mec1971@att.net. We can discuss a price.