Sunday, April 19, 2009

Central Ohio Watercolor Society (COWS) Spring Show 2009


These two paintings are my contributions to the Central Ohio Watercolor Society 2009 Spring art show. The show is a juried event and is being held at the Church on Mill Run, Hilliard, Ohio. COWS has an active membership of over 100 people. To become a member of COWS, the potential member must submit several pieces of work to be evaluated by a membership committee. For me, to be accepted into the organization is an honor. I have been a member since 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A retired techie working with watercolor. Please do not use my images without my permission. If a painting strikes your fancy and you would like to make a purchase, please email me at mec1971@att.net. We can discuss a price.